Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TPrezzle's Will
Started by Unknown User

HEAR GOESH
TPrezzle wrote:
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT.

TPrezzle here.

It would appear as though I have been forum banned.

This is rather inconvenient for me as it means that I have had to ask another to post this for me, and YES I will be able to see replies if anyone does.

I would like to see to it that the following could be arranged by MT staff:

Please ensure that either DanniDorrito or Jallaf do this, when they are next free, as I can trust them more than most other mods. - THIS IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF SEVERAL OTHER MINETOWN MEMBERS, NOT MYSELF.

I would like my property, Prezzle's Farm (/warp prezzlefarm) to be handed over - including permissions - to Madster456 to do with as he sees fit - preferably providing materials for Forward City, where I worked.

I would like all chests to at Prezzle's Farm to be opened up to Madster456 so that he can take whatever I may have in there and distribute it between the awesome staff at Forward - nothing special but there are at least 10 Double Chests full of random stuff that he would see useful.

I would also like the contents of my vault (At least 80 diamond blocks) to be distributed between Coffeey and Rokitchikin for being the biggest pair of all-round badasses I have ever had the privilege to meet over the internet.

Please also ensure that the chest at my house, the whereabouts of which Madster456 knows (At Forward) are opened to Madster456 so that he may use them (There is at least a stack of diamond in there, I believe), and I would also be very happy if this house could be given to Rokitchikin, if he would like it.

One more request that I have; I would like Coffeey's moderator application to be reviewed once more as it remains the application with most Kudos on the thread and I and MANY others feel that he is model staff material. I appreciate that this may be asking a lot but if I am, forget it. It's what I believe.

Finally, I would like somebody to see to it that my rotten flesh collection is given - in it's entirety - to PokemonGardevoir.

Thank you everybody, I will miss a few members and a very few moderators very much indeed.

Best of luck with the future and I hope mine town keeps going strong.
Farewell young soldier...u fought hard... :salute:

"Empty out my clips never stop to aim"..

-Cya ..
TPrezzle wrote:
JALLAF I WILL MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OH SWEET JESUS
Okay so the farm has gone to madster, the new private warp is Madsterfarm. All chests unlocked and door boarded up until he gets there.

Your vault contained 71 diamond blocks which I have given half to coffeey at his vault and half to rokitch at his /home. The rest of the vault was wiped.

Went to warp forward and found TPrezzles batchelor pad. Unlocked chests, removed door and boarded up until madster sorts it.

Couldnt find any rotten flesh so couldnt pass that on.

Sorry if there was anything else thats been missed.

Good luck on another server TPrezzle, try not to be so argumentative lol x
jallaf wrote:
jallaf wrote:
jallaf wrote:
jallaf wrote:
OMFG HE REALLY ALIVE
TPrezzle wrote:
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT.

TPrezzle here.

It would appear as though I have been forum banned.

This is rather inconvenient for me as it means that I have had to ask another to post this for me, and YES I will be able to see replies if anyone does.

I would like to see to it that the following could be arranged by MT staff:

Please ensure that either DanniDorrito or Jallaf do this, when they are next free, as I can trust them more than most other mods. - THIS IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF SEVERAL OTHER MINETOWN MEMBERS, NOT MYSELF.

I would like my property, Prezzle's Farm (/warp prezzlefarm) to be handed over - including permissions - to Madster456 to do with as he sees fit - preferably providing materials for Forward City, where I worked.

I would like all chests to at Prezzle's Farm to be opened up to Madster456 so that he can take whatever I may have in there and distribute it between the awesome staff at Forward - nothing special but there are at least 10 Double Chests full of random stuff that he would see useful.

I would also like the contents of my vault (At least 80 diamond blocks) to be distributed between Coffeey and Rokitchikin for being the biggest pair of all-round badasses I have ever had the privilege to meet over the internet.

Please also ensure that the chest at my house, the whereabouts of which Madster456 knows (At Forward) are opened to Madster456 so that he may use them (There is at least a stack of diamond in there, I believe), and I would also be very happy if this house could be given to Rokitchikin, if he would like it.

One more request that I have; I would like Coffeey's moderator application to be reviewed once more as it remains the application with most Kudos on the thread and I and MANY others feel that he is model staff material. I appreciate that this may be asking a lot but if I am, forget it. It's what I believe.

Finally, I would like somebody to see to it that my rotten flesh collection is given - in it's entirety - to PokemonGardevoir.

Thank you everybody, I will miss a few members and a very few moderators very much indeed.

Best of luck with the future and I hope mine town keeps going strong.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOLOLOL
HAHAH JALLAF!

Farewell Young Friend. :wave:
Yippie! Flesh!

You DO realise that rotten flesh is a super-convenient food source whilst exploring?
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Yippie! Flesh!

You DO realise that rotten flesh is a super-convenient food source whilst exploring?

Convenient only because you can get it while in caves. You don't bring it along, you'd bring along pork or something.
Why waste Pork which is worth something when you can use flesh which is worth nothing? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>