Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Cauldweller

alright alright i see this is still open and i know all of you are dissappointed so i have a solution

i am truely sorry i raged (not an excuse) but if i can promise this will be the final time i ever rage or do something bad these things can happen

1.All of what i stole (or equivalent to that amount) will be taken away from my chests (dont take away my land or houses)

2.Go back to wat happened several months ago (my unbanning) the 10 hour jail within a 24 hour period.meaning i have to do 10 hours of jail within the 24 hours of which i recieved it.

3.The jail cell is cell 10 at say jail (my cell)

4.that jail cell gets renamed after me (troll)

-Cauldweller
Irethena wrote:
I can confirm that he did it to purposefully get himself banned.

We were assuming he was raging (well, actually, he was) and I said to Sayomie "hey, you do realize Cauld stole from the traps right?"

Sayomie said "and I'm ignoring him". I guess maybe we should have let everybody know. Since Cauld was begging to be banned, Sayomie just banned him with the reason "temp banned for a week". He came on later that day (which was technically the next day for him I believe since time difference) and tried to get my attention to explain why and I guess to get himself unbanned. I ignored him because I was busy, so only Sayomie can confirm that part of the story, but I noticed Sayomie did unban him.

Sayomie unbanned me because i explained why this happened and why im very sorry and he said (and im fairly sure with these general words)

Its ok these things happen your unbanned

just to finish that off
Can i please have an answer im really anxious and scared to find out if im perma banned?
Look i really am sorry for what ive done and i have learnt to never do anything that could possibly get me banned and all i want is one last chance if i slip up again (actual slip up not something like i was trolling irethena on mumble and she bans me) but if i slip up again i will accept a perma ban with no possible way of me getting out of it.please i love this server and everyone in it and i dont want to fade away from it ive done 3 months before and its alot harder than what you think it ia ,i checked if i was unbanned everyday and knew until i had paid a decent amount of time i would not be unbanned.so please one more chance thats all i want and to all the mods who are dissappointed in kass, danni, heiwashin,lom and jallaf (who may be trolling about being dissappointed i cant make haeds or tails of it) and all the other mods who are dissapointed i really am sorry,i beg for your forginess as a kid who just wants another chance plz.this is all ive got.ive made some great friends on this server and regardless of what some people may think of me i know this server thinks of me as a good part of the community.so please one last chance.

This is the last time i will be posting on this thread ive said all i need to say,danni its up to you and i hope ive changed your mind about me

-Kind Regards Cauldweller
When we check the traps and see that a new member or guest takes something, they get a permaban right there on the spot. What I want to know is why you, an experenced member, would even think this remotely exceptable. All I see when I read your posts, above, is that you are sorry because you were caught doing something wrong. If you love Minetown this much, why would you even think this would be acceptable? Let's put aside the fact that you wasted a lot of the staffs time in the last few days (I watched you trolling a trap for a half hour the other day) so tell ME why you deserve a third chance.
It wasnt just that cauld, you had taken LOADS of items then went and spent the diamonds you stole. How is that trolling??

You still havent explained to me why you did that, right now I dont see a reason to unban.
Jallaf, don't do that again
not all are spent infact about 75% of these are in my chest room i nthe form of db

-yield i dont think its acceptable at all i know what i have done is wrong and i regret it im not meaning to waste the staffs time im just asking for one more chance

-danni it wasnt trolling at all i had raged and wanted to get banned so i got sayomies attention by stealing he said i am going to temp ban you until you settle down.so in my Aus time i slept that night woke up the next morning appoligised to sayomie he said its ok these things happen just DONT DO IT AGAIN i need to stress that sayomie wasnt going easy on me.

after that i believed i spent about 20 db on things (not knowing that some of that was sayomies stuff)

it still didnt give me the reason to spend it but i did and im sorry

i hope this clears up so there are no holes in my story

(btw i didnt "spend" the diamonds i converted the diamond and gold in diamond blocks and there is still 2 stacks in my chest room in southbahara)

please all i want is one more chance.this isnt acceptable at all but i still think if i have one more chance i can promise there will be 0 slip ups
But the question is .. Where is the 30 ~ 35 % Went.. Interesting..
25% jallaf -__- lol