Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Cauldweller

=============

Username:Cauldweller

When you were banned : (Date.)3/3/2012

Person who banned you:I do not know

Reason you were banned:I dont know

=============

BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'Cauldweller': Messing with Griefer Traps ~DanniDorrito

-Cya ..
Holy shit plz come into mumble and i will explain this
Okay I checked a griefer trap yesterday. You had messed with all the chests, which was a pain in the arse but we assumed it was a troll. We looked through all the chests but you had taken loads of items and didnt put them all back...

You then warped to your home and deposited plenty of items, then to the bank and did a transaction with plenty of diamonds then to the market and brought loads of stuff....

If this was a troll you wouldnt change stolen goods into gold then spend it!

Whats the real reason?

And dont say its the sayomie temp ban because Sayomie temp banned you 1st March then unbanned you the same day. You messed with these chests a day after so your current excuse doesnt add up.
^

Well said.
disappointing
Really disappointing ..
I can confirm that he did it to purposefully get himself banned.

We were assuming he was raging (well, actually, he was) and I said to Sayomie "hey, you do realize Cauld stole from the traps right?"

Sayomie said "and I'm ignoring him". I guess maybe we should have let everybody know. Since Cauld was begging to be banned, Sayomie just banned him with the reason "temp banned for a week". He came on later that day (which was technically the next day for him I believe since time difference) and tried to get my attention to explain why and I guess to get himself unbanned. I ignored him because I was busy, so only Sayomie can confirm that part of the story, but I noticed Sayomie did unban him.
Please note Cauld has actually stolen a few items from the chests and spent the stolen diamonds.

This is also his second ban... he was previously banned for attempted duping which I told him I would give him his second and final chance. Then he goes and pulls this crap?
DanniDorrito wrote:
Please note Cauld has actually stolen a few items from the chests and spent the stolen diamonds.

This is also his second ban... he was previously banned for attempted duping which I told him I would give him his second and final chance. Then he goes and pulls this crap?

I'm aware. Just wanted to confirm.