Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Italy08
Started by [E] Italy08

Cryston said that he will have a look into this at monday. So, since everyone of us has a real life I suggest you wait until he posts.

I can understand that you''re upset, but complaining will not help you in the slightest.

So please be patient.

Thank you.
Concur with irethena....

we ban to protect the server. bans are almost always temporary, pending investigation into the situation. this one is rather complicated and expansive. We dont want to jsut slam the door on you and say permaban. If you cannot be patient enough for us to look into the situation to its fullest, perhaps this isnt where you belong. Cryston specifically said he would look into the full details monday (today) to get back to you...others of us have been looking into it as well. It is a difficult situation. The biggest concern for me and several others is where the ghast eggs ever came from. logs are emmence, and even with searching for keywords, skimming and scanning the thousands of pages takes some time. Cryston has the FINAL word in this ban as he is taking lead. Wait for him to respond...
Sorry you guys read that as complaining it wasn't. As for protecting the server I understand that as well. The ghast eggs remain a mystery to me as well. I wish I would've reported them when I found them but hindsight will its a .......

I didn't realize that you have to go through the logs by hand thought you could pull up everything I have done by my username. I also understand protecting the server but still feel this ban was a little premature. I am allowed to feel this way <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I know cryston was looking into it but didn't know he was the lead. I don't know why mods always through out the we have lives cards. I know this and didn't say drop everything and do it now. Just simply asked if anyone else has looked into it and if we could possibly make some sort of decision today. A simple No we have a billion things to look through would've been fine.

Part of my reasons for wanting to make this decision today is so that the staff doesn't have to waste more time on the subject. I'm not here screaming minetown sucks, it wasn't me on the account, the mods are biased, or anything derogatory about the staff or its users. I have actually encouraged this investigation and tried to help by answering any questions truthfully despite the fact that some of my claims (ghast eggs) seems rather unbelievable. Have even had some staff suggest I change the story to increase my odds of being unbanned but the truth is the truth. The logs will confirm the story in the end.

I'm not even upset about the ban. I have 100% confidence that I will be unbanned and if not then I will respect the staffs decision and say my peaceful goodbyes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Remember its still me Italy lol just cause im banned doesnt mean we need to go on the offensive with everyone of my posts.
I'm happy to be able to welcome you back to the server. While we still will have to work through how to deal with the eggs that you got from ThaBigDawg, I'm going to unban you.

I suggest you do not mess with the eggs that you have gotten from ThaBigDawg as many of them will have to removed from your possession.
Thank you very much I wont touch any eggs for the time being
/sadface says my IP is banned from the server assume this is because of NachoBank my alt