Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Italy08
Started by [E] Italy08

Username: Italy08

When you were banned : 3/2/2012

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Duping spawners hawkeye confirmed

Thanks
BAN: mrbaconbitts banned name 'Italy08': Mob Spawner Duping, Hawkeye confired.

I'll direct this to him.
Thank you
2012-03-02_020650.png

2012-03-02_022336.png

Found underneath your farm, a total of 81 STACKS of every type of spawner available.

Not including the one's you had instorage.

PasteBin Link to 1438 instances of spawner placed/broken by Italy08 and ThaBigDawg

166449581 2012-02-24 03:27:55 Italy08 Chest Transaction world -3476,56,936 -(576x 383:56)

A chest transaction of 576 GHAST eggs, which are illegal to have.
Yup kept the spawners under my farm. As for the ghast eggs I don't know how I got them and when I found them I withdrew them and threw them in lava. Should've reported but didn't. Anyways I don't know how much hawkeye can trace beyond where they are but I will say none of those spawners were* duped.

Everyone on the server knows how I feel about the rules especially dupers. Anyways I know the it looks bad based on numbers. As for how many spawners were placed and broken we have been working on several traps building tearing down ect.

Thank you for looking into it. I am on mumble as well if you would like to talk to me directly I am willing to answer any questions

*Edited for typo lol
Dont reply on appeals that arent yours you can get in trouble for that.
Once I'm back at home, I will do a thorough track of all of your actions on the server to see exactly what you are doing. At the moment, I am very skeptical of the validity of so many spawners, especially with eggs that are unavailable through any legitimate means. If you could explain what you were doing to the best of you ability it will make this much easier to completely track your actions to figure out how you were creating these spawners.

I am only doing this because you are a highly regarded member and it will likely take me hours to validate all of the actions that you were involved in were valid. If I find anything invalid actions, I will stop tracking and recommend that this is made a permaban. I will do all I can to track the complete lifeline of these illegal items and do not have high hopes for my search to come out clean.

I will likely get to this on Monday. This is more effort than I think you appreciate and I understand that it will be a while till you get this information confirmed, but it is the best I can do. From the information that exists at the moment I am not optimistic.
Thank you Cryston. I am always available on mumble if you would like to talk to me. I have no problem answering any questions and will help where ever I can. I can say for a fact that I never duped spawners.

I have been building several spawn traps and moving spawners to try and optimize traps. I know it doesn't look good for me. Based on whats been shown I would ban me as well. All I ask is that you keep looking into it as you said you will. I can only speak for my actions and I am sure that a deeper investigation will clear my name.

Anyways was hoping for a quicker resolution but I know these things take time. Just let me know when its done <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Just checking in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I know cryston said monday but anyone else have a chance to look into this?
Well its Monday and still no answer about my ban. I can't help but feel frustrated that this ban is taking so long to look into <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I have a hard time believing that Cryston is the only one that has worked on this. I have answered questions by several mods and admins about this issue. So I would assume that other admins have looked into this as well but yet no explanation of how things were done has been reached. Am I perma banned due to the fact that we can't figure this out?

As always I am here to answer any questions about the situation that I can. Would think with logs this would've been much easier to figure out. Guess I'm guilty until proven innocent. This investigation should've been done before the ban. At least then you could say perma ban and heres why. I have not duped any spawners and as far as I know dawg hasn't either. The only thing this ban was based on is the number of eggs and number of placements and breaks of spawners. Which looks bad yes but still doesn't prove duping. I am very eager to get back to minetown as I have put a lot of time and effort into it.

Can we please try to resolve this today? Even if its a perma ban at least then I will know for sure and can stop wasting the admins time with this issue.

Thanks