Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ok so I need help...
Started by Unknown User

Ive been working in my own town for quite some time now (Warp LakeDixenMiaz) which took me forever just to clear land for as it was all trees. Anyway I was trying to do it all on my own due to the fact that Im very particular about how I want things to look and dont want anyone making ugly stuff in my town or something that I dont like, but at this point and at the pace im going it will never get done. So if anyone would like to help me build this town please let me know. Currently im working on a spawner room that is located under a waterfall, also need some houses and other public buildings made.
Me and my friends might be able to help Hammyliu azndiego and I. If you would like to check our building skills check out /warp swagistan and turn around.

P.S. its not done yet
Yes, we may be a great help to you, but for a cost. We are desperately in need of money and materials to finish what we started.
Maybe its my fault for not being more specific but im really looking for people to help me build the town as well as live there and help me with running it so maybe something like a co-owner but im not just looking to pay someone to help.
BUH TO THE UMP!
I'll help you, just I haven't been accepted as a member yet, how long does it take?
BT, I'll help you as soon as my working commitments (cough ME3) have come to an end. I expect no payment except lots of compliments of how pretty my buildings are. I will also accept compliments in the form of how sumptuous my buildings are. Lastly, minimal lava jobs, I have a tendency to melt.
I shall help if possible