Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] look im srry
Started by Unknown User

ill keep trying for lik bout a month more
you get forum banned so you make another account?

-__-
You don't have a chance of getting unbanned if you're going to spam peoples walls and threaten to hack the server.

Go get a life.
Happyworm, you're not allowed to post in other peoples ban appeals, that's why you'll get some jail time. Keep an eye on what you're posting in the Ban Appeal section in the future.

–cold
He knows about the rule i think .. He has a point.
Objection.jpg

Not in ban appeal format, therefore not a valid ban appeal, so I can post in it.
Happyworm360 wrote:
Objection.jpg

Not in ban appeal format, therefore not a valid ban appeal, so I can post in it.
Happy i might jail you again. Read the rules again, then you'll realize it says do not post in the ban appeal forum, period, regardless of ban appeal status. Objection overruled.
Happy, that's not true and you know it. The only reason I'm inclined to ignore your mispost is because of the level of stupidity involved in this situation.

Being in Mumble does not exlude one from server guidelines

Ignoring being told not to spam in Mumble will get you banned in Mumble

Spamming in game about your Mumble ban will get you banned from the game

Spamming the forums about your bans (nevermind the failure to make a proper appeal for anything) will get your forum banned.

Spamming a staff member's wall to unban you will get you blocked by the staff member (and probably multiple other people)

Making a new forum account to make an appeal after all that crap will get you IP banned...oops, I don't know if levi going to be able to read this. :omgonoz:

Hey look, I got to use that funny smiley again! ^^^^^^^ Weeee!

Permabanned.