Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My life after minetown
Started by Unknown User

Hello Minetown community. I have been banned for a while now if you didn't already know. I would just like to speak to you guys about how I learned from your mistakes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. Well when i got banned i felt like a low life. (i should). I was caught for X-RAY modding. now looking back, I can't believe i did this. It was totaly out of character. When my ban was dealt to me I did'nt know what to do with myself. Minetown had became a big part of my time. I enjoyed my time on this server so much. Now knowing I have NO chance of coming back on this server I am really depressed. If i would have thought of this earlier and how I would of felt, I would have never done what I did. So everyone, Do NOT ruin Minetown for yourself. You are going to REGRET it. Nothing is worth seeing that server online everytime you go on minecraft and knowing you can never go on it. If you think "If i get banned i can just find a better server" Trust me, I have been looking for one it is really HARD. But a while after my ban I started helping out at NOPE its run by joey_dev most of you know him. Hes a GREAT guy. I am working with him on his server and it is turning out great. I now can contribute to a server and not feel like a total loser. Well anyway Have fun on Minetown guys i know i wont.

Sorry, no server promotions

-Oki

Isn't that good for you, huh? (rhetorical question in a sarcastic sense).
should have admitted to it before you got caught
Hmmmmm, and the reason you're promoting another server is?
Because he wants a forum ban as well.
Slurth wrote:
Because he wants a forum ban as well.

Good call, done