Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The ̷U̷n̷o̷f̷f̷i̷c̷i̷a̷l̷ MT Sig shop!
Started by [E] Idellechi

I've started work on a new signature template for MT and it's finally done!

If you'd like to order, fill out this form:

Skin: (Image URL prefered or take a screenshot while your inventory is open. Just time it right so the arms are still and the head should be facing forward)

IGN:

Preferred block (+ optional 2nd transparent block i.e. spawners, flowers, redstone)

Preffered Mob (Can include 1-4)

Faction (Pick the first one you joined if you have multiple) (If not in a faction leave blank) (If you own the faction or are an admin, put a * after the faction name)

Town: (If you don't own a town, pick one you live in, if you don't have a house in a town leave blank)

Background URL: Use any large image as a background. If you would prefer a solid colour or gradient, please give me the colour's Red/Green/Blue values or Hue/Sat/Lum values.

Font: (You can now choose a custom font as long as i have it! the default font is Euro Sign 24pt/12pt.)

The Motto, Badges and Status I can get just from you're forum profile.

Classes: Here are the list of classes you can choose from (Up to five)

wheat- Farmer

pickaxe- Miner

painting- Shop Owner

redstone- technitian

Brewingstand- Brewer

map- explorer

blazerod- Nether explorer

eye of ender- End explorer

sword- PVPer

bricks- Builder

Wood Door- Town Owner

Payment Methods:

I charge 3k credits, or 10 diamonds per signature. If you would like to pay with an IRL Donation Package, please PM me to discuss.

Before you complain about prices being high, please consider how hard it is- I do it by hand in MS paint. It takes about a week for me to finish a signature, or 2-4 days of spending all my free time on it. I also am at my dad's half the time, so my time to make signatures is sliced in half yet again. Please understand- i am barely on the computer as it is.

Here's what a finished signature looks like!

31014482.png

I spent a while making it XD had the idea halfway through vacation. Takes more than a week to do that kinda MS Painting on a LAPTOP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
skin: attached below

ign: dunsjohn

faction: Organization

town: Soshiki

background/font: you decide, just something pretty please, hehe.

Class: not sure exactly what you meant here, but I don't do brewing or end exploration, nor pvp. So you can leave those three out I guess? Again, not sure what you meant.

Depending on how pretty it is, I may even give a BONUS! Hehe. I like pretty things, don't judge me. Pretty, cute... anime... anything awesome (those are awesome in my eyes, haha). I'll be paying in diamonds, though, sorry. Saving up my mtc, but don't worry, I'll minimum pay you 15 diamonds instead of the 10. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Bonus could be up to, say, 48 diamonds. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

My skin is a custom skin, I built it myself (more complex than most skins you'll find, with the pixel use) so I don't have an image of it, that's the best I can do, sorry. I can't log onto a computer with MC on it until about Saturday, probably.
For class you can select up to five for what you do. For example, i have a garden and a shop so i put farmer and shopkeeper
Okay, here's the five then.

wheat- Farmer

painting- Shop Owner

map- explorer

bricks- Builder

Thank you, Poke. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Just a suggestion, maybe add town owner/mayor as an option as well.
Thanks Fettuccini!

(Ps- your name is making me crave Olive Garden)
Oh and duns, one more thing, can you tell me your favorite block(s) and mob(s)?
I don't have a favorite block or mob, lol. I am colorblind so half of the blocks I can't even see a difference between each other, haha.
Skin: Will Attach when I get off my laptop

IGN: Kong999 (Can you just make it Kong? I'd prefer that)

Preferred block: Obsidian, Lapis lazuli block, Chicken Egg.

Preffered Mob: Cow

Faction: The Knight's Templar

Town: Honortown/ObminiumCity

Background URL: Make it look Wild!

Font: Same with the background make it look wild!
Skin: i will get screenshot

IGN: magmarizerx

Preferred block tnt and redstone

Preffered Mob creeper,slime

Faction valor

Town: i am joining a town in valor

Background URL: i will get back to you on this

Font: i take default

Classes: Here are the list of classes you can choose from (Up to five)

wheat- Farmer

pickaxe- Miner +

painting- Shop Owner

redstone- technitian +

Brewingstand- Brewer +

map- explorer

eye of ender- End explorer

sword- PVPer

bricks- Builder +

Wood Door- Town Owner

the + are what i chose

Payment Methods:

I charge 3k credits, or 10 diamonds per signature. If you would like to pay with an IRL Donation Package, please PM me to discuss.

i will pay in diamonds