Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by Unknown User

Username:jayams

When you were banned : Around 27th of february - 28th of February

Person who banned you:I was offline

Reason you were banned:I was offline so I dont really know why

This is your house correct?

It appears to be by all chests inside the house being locked by you and full with items.
Yes This Is My House But Not All The Chests Are filled With Items
No not all, but a few are so thats how we determined it was your house.

Care to explain why there is an old duping method in the basement?
I know you cant dupe using this duper thing in SMP and its not a duper even ask jhono900 its mine and his house its just a way into the nether because I am sick of using all the used nether portals. It is in the shape of a duper because I am not usualy at my keyboard all the time and I just jump into the water. And you cant use this duping method on SMP.I dont actually use this house all the items inside the chests is my junk.
It is not just my house it is also jhono900`s
Seems legit, yo.
Is it Permo ban? Cus I never duped using this
Yes... seems very legit...

The duper has been there for over a month or 2 meaning it was actually able to work at some point in the past. I understand having a nether portal in your house but built like a duper is no excuse.

You do realise going afk in the water would push you into the nether and that is lawless and more dangerous? And also as you have pointed out it doesnt work, but you must have somehow found that out and as I have pointed out that duper has been there 1 month+

You were previously banned for duping stacks of spawners and got away with it. This is now your second ban for something similar and I am sorry but we do not tolerate this sort of behaviour. You thought you could get away with all that duping but you are extremely wrong.

Good luck on another server.

Perma banned and locked.