Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned, what did I do??
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Username: revels21

When you were banned : Sometime between 27th Feb, and 28th Feb.

Person who banned you: No idea

Reason you were banned: No idea

I have absolutely no idea why I would be banned!
I banned you for unlawful seizure of property.

Yes, you made a thread. I saw that, you did that correctly. HOWEVER, you blatantly disregarded the messages he was sending you BEGGING you not to take his house and his items, yet you did it anyway. I looked, all the items were cleared and you cprivated everything despite his pleas to keep his house.

You stated in your thread that houses would be resold if there were no responses by Saturday...he was sending you messages over and over in game before the deadline, stressing out that his house was swept out from under him.

The proper protocol for reclaiming property is to put a sign on the house in-game. Not everybody uses the forums which is common knowledge, and staff have often said if you want to reclaim a house, put a two week notice sign on the house AS WELL AS putting a message on the forums. Your thread wasn't even specifically geared towards him. You did not handle this properly at all and just plain ignored him.

I won't be unbanning you. We don't need people like that on our server.

/lock please.
I never recieved any messages from him either in-game or on the forums/website!
Not a fair warning at all to remove homes from your residents, threads do not count and its sneaky you used these rather than warnings ingame. This should have been signs on their homes!

Also this particular player was messaging you before the date of the houses being demolished asking you not to touch his house. On the day he messaged staff with pleas and broadcasted it across global as you had locked all his items and refused access.

You're greedy and I am disgusted you would treat your town residents like this, not a way a member should treat anyone.
168438758 2012-02-25 21:36:56 XxDEATH_SN1PAxX Command world 1580.1,66,102.6 /mail write revels21 do not sell the house in water sedge made out of wood i just want to get my con

168437505 2012-02-25 21:35:31 XxDEATH_SN1PAxX Command world 1580.1,66.5,103.1 /tell revels21 do not sell the house in watersedge made out of completelly wood i have been on serve

168626773 2012-02-26 01:46:38 XxDEATH_SN1PAxX Command world 1580,66,102.4 /tell revles21 are you there
What? I honestly don't recall seeing that, and the date these were sent to me, according to that, is after the date I said I would sell it, and after the date when I put it up for sale!
My mistake, I misread the deadline. However, before you sold it, he messaged you. People have real life issues that take them away from the game sometimes. Also, not everybody uses the forums as it is not required to be on our server. That is why the rule is to put a sign on the house in game and give them two weeks to a month's notice, but even if they message you after the deadline and you haven't sold the house, the right thing to do is to give them their items back. You blatantly ignored this guy. When you log in, it tells you in the welcome message "you have ___ messages", mail also spams you in game saying "You have ___ messages". To say you didn't see that you had messages is a lie. You didn't handle this correctly and were sneaky about it. You tell your residents to message you in game, then ignore their messages? Any honorable user would have given the house back and refunded the items and NOT ignored their tenants. My verdict remains the same with the support of other staff members.