Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creeper Issue
Started by [E] hikura

For warping to a new warp, do what I do. Empty inventory, kill yourself on your property (to keep most of your levels) then go there (without taking your levels back) and checking to see if it is safe. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Call me cautious.
He never said you could get refunds for anything, That wouldn't have made sense.

Everyone would be whining that they lost something and wanted it back.

We're talking about the glitches, Not natural causes of death.

New warps killing you? :0
hikura, there are a lot of warps out there that are death warps. It happens, some people are jerks and ask for a warp, then make it into a death warp (i.e. putting fire on the ground via redstone and netherrack). And yes, hikura, darth already stated that. I wasn't talking about such. I was saying what you can do to prevent dying at a a warp you don't know much about.
I'm pretty angry since I was wearing a iron chestplate and while i was creating a PE for a lot in my town a creep snuck up on me and bam :c
I think you need a full set (boots, chest, helmet, leggings) to survive a creeper hug.
You need only 2/4 armor, actually, to survive at 1 heart left after a creeper explosion. This I know, unless their damage increased since December? As well, durability counts. The more damage armor has, the more damage you can potentially receive.
With a full set of iron armor I survive creeper hugs with a pretty good chunk of my health left.
Pfft, a set of diamond armor, I only take 2 hearts of damage.
I had a quick question. Do you regain all your levels when you pick up your experience after you die? I seem to, in most cases, only be able get to level6 from the experience near my "corpse".
No, you only get some of it back. I was 54 at one point, died and I was back at level 8.