Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dancraft200's ban appeal...
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: dancraft200

When you were banned : 28/2/2012

Person who banned you: Zionia

Reason you were banned: Lying to the staff.

=============
Lying to staff is just stupid, but I think it shouldn't be something to ban for.

Well, depends what you lied about.
Jail time muum. NEVER post on a ban appeal that does not apply to you.
bump :(
i will reply to this in more detail later tonight as i have a concert in a few minutes. In the mean time, care to explain why you were lying to myself and other staff as well as playing ring around the staff when one would not do what you wanted? you were warned about doing that before as well....
Ok, as Zionia said I have lied to the staff. That in a way is correct and not sounding in a mean way I wasn't intending to play ring round the staff. I did not want revels to go into my stuff so that wasn't a lie to the staff. I had put in a PE to get craftville extended into the backgarden which did indeed happen. I had completely forgot that Revels was part of my town due to been in school a lot and doing stuff out of minecraft. I'm going to give you my best apologize in hope that I will get unbanned, so...

Sorry for the trouble I have caused, Dancraft200...
bump :(
i am debating whether to unban you or not. this isnt the first issue we have had. It is rather bothersome and hurtful that you didnt follow the simple instructions i gave you to have the issue resolved. You went to another staff member instead and had rev banned rather than trying to just talk it out with revels.

For now, This is a temp ban until further notice while i collect my thoughts.
Ok, thankyou Zionia for not making this a permanent ban I just hope for the best that it does not turn that way.
After looking back through all the hawk logs and archived logs, I have decided that this is to be a permaban. This was not your first ban, and you declined to head our warnings about your behavior and actions in game.

Banned for duping

Banned for lying to staff

Banned for Failure to do as a staff member instructed (and instead turned and got another player banned)

Banned for playing Ring around the Staffy

I am sorry, but you have had too many chances and failed to take head of our warnings and previous punishments. Thus you are permabanned. Best of luck elsewhere.