Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Domestic_Panda Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Domestic_Panda

When you were banned : (Date.) 2/27/12 i believe

Person who banned you: I do not know

Reason you were banned: Not entirely sure. If it is about having a region called DomHome near someones house I am incredibly sorry. I had computer problems the next day and wasn't able to really play mine craft without unbearable lag. I could not take care of taking down the house. I entirely forgot when i was able to actually play later on and I will take care of it ASAP. I am sorry for any action that is banable and greatly regret my actions.
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'Domestic_Panda': Grand Theft Chestus

I have messaged Zii for you so please be patient for his reply x
Thank you. The grand theft chestuss might of been because me and hammyliu along with some others made a storage area that we all shared for supplies. I was in charge of moving everything so thats why i might be charged with grand theft chestuss. Thank you danni
This was a theft from someones shop in my mall...apparently the owner was dropping items as a drop and you went into his unlocked chest and removed 2 D-Picks, 64 Blaze rods, 64 Gold Blocks, 128 Slimeballs, 257 Gold ingots....

care to explain why you took these items?

sorry for the delay in responce...been a bit tied up with school this week
I remember the drop, but I had not taken anything from the chest. However, I did open the chest just to look inside but I didn't even click on the items in the chest.
Please make a new thread
i see what the issue was...please do not go into chests that were not yours...you happened to have it opened when someone else pulled the items and your name showed up on the endof the logs...sorry for the misunderstanding. you will be unbanned now