Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned? why?
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Ingame Name: WildCat_Brass

Date:2/27/12

Who banned Me: no idea

Why was i banned: no idea

I have no idea what i have done to get banned, as far as i know i have done nothing wrong and if i have, i shall correct it without an argument. Thankyou for your time.
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'Wildcat_brass': Not even attempting to communicate with owner before claiming territory with staf

So...you never attempted to contact the owner...he came on about 2 hours ago and was wondering what happened to his castle...turns out it is the one you 'claimed' as abandoned. you cant have been waiting as long as you said you did...you lied to staff and took up valuable time from myself to have this huge project done for you when you had no rights to it to begin with. I hope to hear an exceptional reason as to why I should unban you for this...
I apologies for doing so, I have acute memory loss issues, which cause portions of my memory to fade out, I thought i contacted the owner, however i apparently did not, if the owner so wishes, i will kindly allow him to have it where it is if he does not wish for it back in the same space, and repair it for the damage which was done to it in the paste, i was unaware that it was a cut paste, and not a copy paste, due to my acute memory loss, i thought i messaged him, however this is apparently not the case In addition, because of my disorder, it feels as though more time has passed that actually has, which is why i thought it had been four weeks instead of just one, I had not seen the owner on for a long time, and i convey my sincerest apologies for this mishap. I am also sorry for taking your time zionia, again i did not know. My memory loss is random, in fact i remember very little about my childhood, which depresses me to this day, i however am not here to give you some sob story, i am here to correct that which has gone wrong by my doing, i was unaware and do not wish to inconvenience anyone, thankyou for your time
considering this is your first ban, i will be lienient and not leave it perma, however as this is the 2nd case of us dealing with WE issues for you today, i am going to make the temp ban 5 days. Also, you are denied any more 'freebie' WE's from here on out. any others must be done through a proper request, and specific donation so that we know that it is a legitimate and allowable WE.

You will be unbanned friday evening. Please try to keep record of your actions and thoughts...check through your message logs.

Also, we do not do copy pastes. they are always cut and paste as it duplicates all the materials.

the castle was returned to the owner.
yeeey friday <3
Unbanned now, please be good ^.^

Locking thread x