Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application approved 2 days ago but I'm still a "guest"
Started by [E] Alejanjardo

Hi can somebody please help me? Like the subject says I already got approved but I can't do anything because I'm a guest. I've read some other threads and they say to just wait, so should the wait be this long if I'm already approved? My username for everything is Alejanjardo.
Hi Alejanjardo.

Are you sure you are able to do anything? Have you:

-Tried to speak by pressing T

-Tried to break/build on UNPROTECTED land

-Asked someone to hit you to see if you are invulnerable? (as ridiculous as this seems, it's a suitable way to tell a guest from a player. Guests cannot get killed from direct PvP, and only PvE/Environmental damage)

If you encounter an issue with at least one of these, it may well be the case that you're still a guest. It takes time to process whitelist requests. Even after an application is accepted, whitelisting may have a bug or two, such as delay.

The best thing to do is wait patiently. Contacting a moderator won't solve the problem, they will hopefully solve the issue <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

- Palonti (no, I'm not Master Yi...)
Thanks for the reply, it was very helpful. I tried to speak and build on unprotected land and I couldn't, so I'll fust wait
From what I've heard, sometimes the script which is supposed to import all the approved names each day doesn't always whitelist all of them for some reason or another. If this is the case, you've done the right thing by posting here; just continue to be patient, and a mod should see this and look into it for you. Until then, continue to stock up on resources in the guest world (you can bring them into the main world once your name is whitelisted). If you have friends that are already members, they can join you in guestworld too!

Hope you find MT to be as enjoyable as I have <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Okay ive just whitelisted member 'Alejanjardo'

Hopefully it has worked, let me know if it hasnt x
Thanks for all the support, it worked! Best server ever.
Woooop! Glad it got sorted ^.^

If you have got any questions feel free to message me and i'll help you the best I can. I know starting a new server can sometimes be confusing! xx