Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dev. Applications
Started by [E] bonzaijoe

I Was Wandering Who Looked At Developer Applications, I've Had One Out For About Over A Month Now, And I Think It Has Gotten Lost...lol

Thx For The Answers Guys,

Bonzaijoe
Applications don't get lost, if you are selected you will hear about it.
I have been waiting to hear the "verdict" of my Developers application for awhile now. I really hope that I am taken into consideration for I have a vast knowledge of C++ HTML and other coding. But its not uncommon that it hasn't gotten accepted or rejected yet, because the same thing has happened to me.

~XCoaster
You guys know this is a Minecraft server right? And Minecraft is not developed using C++ or HTML, its made using Java – and no im not talking of JavaScript which most people mix up.. –.

What we need in the Developers Team are people who are skilled in developing Minecraft plugins, exclusively for Minetown, and what you need to know therefore is Java and nothin else.

Except of that, there's no real job available in the Developers Team right now and we do not accept people just for show, remember that Dev's belong to staff, which is a small family on Minetown^^

All I can say is: Be patient; it will come once we need more developers.

Cya,

cold