Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The official Lakeside Town thread!
Started by [E] Halos1518

This is the Official Lakeside thread!

I and other members of staff / members can suggest ideas on what to implement into the town!

Hopefully lakeside will eventually become a city with quite a few tall buildings! Right now im building Lakeside hotel, A nice modern skyscraper where people that don't have the things to build a proper full scale house can live in! You will be able to customize your room. Ill feature a downstairs area and a little shop on the ground floor.

It is currently being built by me and tarantula2, hes not a member of the town yet but if he proves himself i could see town development rank coming his way. I am working on getting screenshots of the hotel.

Lakeside hotel plots will sell for 4g for a person who already has a plot at lakeside and free if no one has.

Owners of Lakeside:

JagitoJag

SloopJB1

Co-Owners Of Lakeside

Gingmax

Halos1518

Town development:

Mistamilz

Post your additions to lakeside below! Oh and I HAVE A BAG OF MILKY WAYS!! :excited:
Thought this was a Village/town? If Tarantula 2 gets promoted then Mistamilz we then also be promoted to Co-owner along side me and Halos.
I know, im currently trying to turn it into a city. MT still not up so cant do much now. If taran gets promoted, he will either become town dev with mist or i become owner, mist with you and taran town dev.
Ok! Just got screenshot of hotel! See what you think....

I know its not finished buy i mean i might aswell!

Might add balconys and a swimming pool behind the hotel, also a person has volunteerd to build a working elavator in my hotel, his name is Talkwar, hope his elavator works! :excited: