Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The City Of Archades
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

Welcome to the official thread about the City Of Archades, we are always working on new projects, and have a vast marketplace that just keeps on growing and growing! We now have a town warp and notice board in the central fountain courtyard, and are striving to enhance the city, and help archades reach its full potential! In this thread we will talk about projects, events in the city, new ideas, and other such things. Post away!
ATTENTION! COMING SOON! Archadian Housing districts and Fountain garden area with peddler shop stalls, fountain area should be done by today or tommorow!
Opening Soon: Archades Garden!

My shop in Archades where you can buy gardening supllies
In addition, the Archadian Feywood project is underway, we are making an oversized forest with massive trees, which high paying players can live in, the forest will also eventually contain a jail, and a glass biodome with a recreated jungle biome once 1.2 comes out, in addition, I am contemplating making a golem spawning machine, which allows you to harvest their drops of roses, and iron ingots. Whether or not this machine is to be public, is yet to be determined. Another update for the city, i may be replacing our lamps with redstone lamps once 1.2 comes out, depending on how they will fit in with the cities architecture.
Oh yeah, im helping wild on the jail too.
in addition, nickuru said hed help with the bank when he got the time, and THIS SERVER NEEDS THE DRILL PLUGIN! You make a cube of dia blocks with a door, and you can drill in the shape of your cube, goes through lava, water etc its epic, you dont get any blocks it mines, but its great for clearing land!
The garden entrance to the housing district should be done soon, once the inventory swap thing has been fixed it should take around one day max