Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Confusion/Mistake?
Started by [E] Iggysaur

Username: Iggysaur

When you were banned : (Date.) February 24, 2012 (approximately 7:30 PM EST)

Person who banned you: smallxchocolate a.k.a. Irethena

Reason you were banned: "Spamming while ragemuted"

I was told the ban was a temporary twenty-four-hour ban, but here I am trying to log in far after 8:00 PM EST (at 10:41 PM EST), after the supposed temporary ban should have been lifted, and I can't log in. Please help?
Sometimes the ban is temporary, sometimes it isn't. try it from a different IP. That might do it. I wouldn't know, though.
Master, I can see you are new here... we have a rule about posting in ban appeals that do not pertain to you... Don't do it. Next time it will be jail time.
Ban persists... FAR past when indicated 24 hour ban ended... please help
please wait for irethena to respond.
You know, what I find interesting is this person is the same name of the other guy who supposedly griefed you that I jailed....?

Was so annoying I didn't speak English correctly. What I MEANT to say...is Iggysaur, you screwed up. Eiadz is your forum username...so you just HAPPEN to have the same username as the guy who supposedly griefed and stole from you? So you caused all this drama for no good reason?

Sorry, you can't fool mods. You just earned yourself a permaban!

167130308 2012-02-24 19:34:56 SmallxChocolate Command world -3840.1,56,-5208.5 /warp player eiadz webjail

167137041 2012-02-24 19:42:03 SmallxChocolate Command world -3857.8,64,-5268.9 /warp player iggysaur webjail2