Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Does this belong to anyone?
Started by [E] Truerurouni

its near my region. it has no protections on it. anybody have proof it belongs to them?
if it has no protection and no /cprivate just put a sign for 1-2 days and then destroy it.
ask a mod to check it but don't destroy it without their permission or you'll get banned for griefing.
yea, thats why im posting this, because this is the "correct" way to try to claim property.
Looking at the map (because I know where that is), there are 5 cities (not including mine) that surround that, as well as various structures surrounding that don't seem to be part of a city. I'd contact Clydebonnie (he's nearest to that building) or DarkAngel27 (he/she is second nearest, across the river).

I know where this is because I usually have the world map open and I see your name two lakes over, hehe.
the area were darkangel27 is is my region. ve known about this building for quite ahwile but never bothered to try to claim it until now.
Oh, well try Clydebonnie over the forums. Ask him about it as he's the closest person to that structure from what I see on the map.
BUMP also, can a mod do a HawkEye on it if i make a pe and let me know here the results?