Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting Site
Started by [E] Eunjun

This is so stupid. Funniest part: I have one of the best internet speeds and such that you can get in the civilian sector... actually, you can't even get this in the civilian sector I don't believe (government connection speed). My university does a lot of research for agriculture and therefore gets a discount on internet way better than you can get with any service provider I know. And I still can't vote. EVERYTHING ELSE functions perfectly, on that website, EXCEPT the voting part, where you put in those letters to show you're not a computer. Hahahaha, this site makes me laugh. Even Mitzep never uses a proxy (something I haven't used at all on this computer, either) and has the same problem as us. Is anyone able to vote on this site? I really want to know who is able to, if anyone. lol. I called them... they told me I'm not blacklisted, and tell me they're not going to do anything to try to fix the problem because they feel it's not worth the effort. trolol?
Whats all this about government connection speed? I WORK for the government and everywhere I've been stationed the internet speed at work has been crap! I feel like I'm missing out on something now...

But yeah I've always had the same issue with that site myself.
Fettuccini... California is where it is at, especially southern california... work at something agriculturally related... you'll have the most relaxing (but work intense) job you'll ever have. You'll work harder than ever, but at least you get an AC/Furnace, good internet speed (if you're working on a computer, with the exception of field duty, where you need to use those crap broadband cards that almost never work). If you're lucky, you get the occasional free lunch from your boss to all the workers (costco pizza ftw? lol). It's pretty good here. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Time for you to get a new job.