Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Hagan

Username: Haganharth

When you were banned : 24 Feb 12

Person who banned you: Do not know, had a timeout error and could not re-log.

Reason you were banned: Do not know. I just receive a "Disconnected from server, You were banned" when I try to log. It may have something to do with my slow connection right now (tethering from iPhone) or that I just downloaded the client onto this computer today and it may not have been updated completely. I received the java timeout error 2-3 times with some lag before I was not able to log in again.
BAN: SmallxChocolate banned name 'Haganharth': Banned!

Irethena banned you on precaution by an admins decision. We got warnings from our nocheat tools. We have to get the admin to check if there valid or that they have to do something with your above stated reasons. Please be patient meanwhile, thanks.
Thanks for the fast reply. Minetown is the first and only server that I've played on so I don't know how it would happen unless I was assigned a previously banned IP by my provider when my lease was renewed.
One more question, was it a clean client you been playing with at the moment for ban, or was it some custom one you downloaded somewhere? Be honest.
Clean client. I was playing on my wife's laptop and had downloaded the client for the first time. I did a force update in case the version I downloaded off of Minecraft.net was not the most up to date. I have only Mac computers and I can't even figure out how to add HD texture packs to the game.
Ok thanks for the extra info, ive contacted an admin to check on this case.
Thanks Nickuru.
Unbanned, the no cheat info we were getting was from a web-wide spam database, not a minecraft server one.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was just following orders.
It is no problem Irethena. That is bound to happen sometimes. Thanks for the help in resolving it.