Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Subterra
Started by [E] DarkLord_gr

==========================================

SUBTERRA

==========================================

Welcome to Subterra

This town is not an ordinary town. It is only for those who love themed towns, and don’t mind some restrictions. If you haven’t already put it together the meaning of Subterra: Sub: Under Terra: Earth

Yes, this town is a completely underground town. The entrance to the town will be a big gate. The hallway inside will lead to a Balcony , which will allow you to have a full view of the underground town. Subterra just started , but with the help of new-comers, it will no doubt expand faster than ever. Over all, this town is just a fun theme to follow, so you must be willing to follow the rules.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Restrictions/Rules

★ Your building can reach bottom and 5 blocks under the ground level!

★ Your building can have a limited basement but be aware in case of lava.

★ You must stick to an underground theme type.

★ Even with old themed buildings, excessive use of dirt, cobblestone, and gravel will NOT be tolerated. Be willing to put time into it, or don’t join.

★ Refrain from building outside your plot, or that specific part will be torn down immediately.

★ No griefing, stealing, or stupidity. Logs captured on these will get you kicked from the town, resulting in loss of all of your things.

★ Replant in the town farm.(when we will have 1)

★At the upper district shop owners need to be active!

★Inactiveness of over 2 weeks will result in being kicked. We are trying to keep this an active, good-looking town.

★ Follow the general rules of the server.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Management

This is the list of all the people in charge of Subterra. It will be updated as we may recruit more assistants. Always listen to the town management, no matter the problem. Their word is law.

we dont have a "town " yet so it will be updated later for now il add the people that help make this dream real

Town Mayor: DarkLord_gr

Assistants:

people that helped a lot:

Agent_125

Austinsimonson

Chitttles

rest of the helpers:

ret100

Effy889

Driak

Rifft
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Want to Join Subterra?

Please fill out this application and post it here. After you apply, I will send you an in-game message weather we believe you are good for the town or not.

In-game name:

Do you use teamspeak?:

How long have you been playing this server?:

Do you know how to use the MCTown plugin?:

Have you ever been jailed/banned:

If yes, Why?:

How old are you?:

Are you willing to help Subterra both financially and physically expanding?:

Will you follow all the restrictions/rules of this town?:
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Main District is almost complete!

Residential District1 is Complete!

General District:Under construction!(Enchanting Room complete!)
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Special Thanks:

★★★Austinsimonson for donating 5$ to the town for clearing!★★★
Some pictures of some nearly complete sections

20120225222335.th.png

20120225222403.th.png

20120225222412.th.png

18/3/12

To all members of subterra! Works that need to be done!

First: We need Wood!

Second:Help with the building

Yeah. the site looks pretty cool. It's still under construction, though. We could use some help. Me and DarkLord_gr are the leaders on this project. He had started it though. I came in later. Thank you for letting me help, DarkLord_gr. I'm effy889.
this looks neat and all - but an application for a town? and you're really gonna take the ores ppl find digging out their houses? sounds like communism with a paper trail <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

lol but rlly, I like the gates
The areas that the city is on its the citys property thats why we take ores at the moment that the city is not yet build we share 50/50 all gold and diamond ores cause we need the money to pay for workers iron and coal can be taken by the workers.

Dont forget that there wont be a lot of digging cause the town level will be 25 we will propably clear all the ores, we already cleared 30000 blocks and we need around 300000 more.

we will have minning areas where whatever you find is yours.

application is not something mandatory but it will help me have a better view of how serious someone takes the town or not.
When I saw the gates all I could think was

DWEMER DWEMER DWEMER DWEMER

Maybe I'm just playing too much Skyrim
We'll only take the ores in the main cavern, unless people want a larger house. Then things get rather complicated, fast. DarkLord_gr, would you mind giving me a hand starting the pit mine that I'm starting in the warp /warp godisland? If you don't, then feel free to ignore it.
message me in game master and il help

the gates took me hours to make in creative mode single player and tried like 100 different ways of making em i didnt used any photos of games or anything like that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
you need to see the town when it is complete to understand! anyway if the town is complete any member that find an ore in his plot he can take this rule is only active in the creation of the town <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
im in need of a good architect! someone that can make cool gardens and cool interior building! if anyone know someone plz message me thx!