Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal (banned for something I sorted out!!)
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

I would like to step in here.

1: Rev is part owner of Craftville as well as I paid for the town to become a part of waters edge several months ago

2: i told Dancraft to talk to Revels about this last night

3: BT is relevant here. He did clear that land that is involved in the dispute and all the regions that are now part of rev's other town used to be the regions that comprised the entirety of waters edge. No New regions or expansions were made. they just changed to the MCTowns plugin.

4: Dancraft, im disappointed that you went to the point of contacting another mod without doing what I asked of you first.

5: I checked chests. There is no record of revs taking anything...i doubt he looked thru ALL of your chests...he admitted to looking at one.

6: As Dan stated to me last night, he had not been at this place in close to a month. That i find hard to believe as i found hawk logs of building, and hawk only records 10 days. so...yea...

Im a bit peeved with Dancraft for this issue. I am unbanning Revels as this entire issue is on Dancraft. I dont mean to undercut you Colddev, but I did discuss this issue several times with Dan, and he has apparently done nothing with what i told him. If i have to, I will call my claim and retake both towns to resolve this issue. Id rather not, but I hold high claim for having paid for the majority of both towns now.
Thank you zionia! Will you unjail/unban BTechnique aswell, seeing as he was relevant?
BT, you're unbanned.

This ring-around-the-staff game has got to stop.
unbanned revs.
Thank you Irethena and especially zionia, for clearing this whole thing up!!!
Well i just found out that dancraft was lying to the staff in a way by talking to Zionia about this issue. I think I caught this up, that's why we decided to unban you as you may have noticed already.

A Forum Mod may close this now.

cold