Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal (banned for something I sorted out!!)
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Username: revels21

When you were banned : 22/02/2012

Person who banned you: No Idea.

Reason you were banned: I created a region in Dancraft200's area

So I took over Watersedge a few weeks ago, and 1 or 2 weeks ago I asked zionia to make it an MCTown for me, which he did! So there were the same regions as before, just with different names (fortreville_territ_watersedge) and (fortreville_territ_weuppercity). So yesterday I spoke to dancraft200 because he said that one of my/Watersedge's regions was stopping him from building on his house/land, which he claimed he had owned for a month, even though he had not put a region on it, which is a bit odd seeing as he had chests full of stuff in that area!! The region that his house is in has been there for a lot longer than a month (I didn't create it BTechnique did) and zionia can back me up on this! So I talked to him and tried to explain this, but he kept insisting that he should have permissions. Then he told me that he had jallaf and cold_dev in mumble so I asked him to tell them to come take a look at it/ Jallaf came and I explained all this to him. however he said that dancraft200 had a right to it, which is when I accepted it! So to try and resolve this I created a plot region around the area where dancraft200 couldn't build and made him owner of that region so he could build! I thought it was sorted, and I think jallaf was ok with that, however just before I was banned because I assume dancraft went back to the mods and tried to get my whole town region removed, as he did yesterday!!
Hello,

I tempbanned you because you were setting up a MCTown in a region which was already procted by dancraft200. I don't know if you guys sorted this out, all I know is that dancraft200 asked me again to look at this issue. As I said already you made a region within a region, or Zionia did. I don't blame Zionia for this because he perhaps didn't check if the area was already protected, but you wanted this area and you MUST have noticed that dancraft built a house on there, so I actually don't understand why you wanted a Mod to do a region for you, in a region which was and is already protected by another player.

BTW: Setting up a region within a region by another player is against the rules which resulted in a ban. Just for your information.

I want you to discuss this out with dancraft200 on Mumble in a serious way, so I may think about unbanning you.

Have a nice day,

cold
No, colddev, the region was already there, zionia just changed it to MCTown, he didn't create any new regions or expand anything!!
Also the land he built on was land that I myself flattened and cleared out, which is my fault for doing it in an area that isnt protected in the first place, Its his fault for building literally RIGHT on the boarder of the watersedge region, literally right where our protection ends he started his house. There was no need for him to build so close to our region, as well is it being COMPLETELY obvious to anyone that it was cleared and flattened by someone and also part of the town.
Exactly, this is what I was trying to say, that he built on unprotected land (obviously, because he told me he hadn't made a region for that area). So he built on the land BTechnique flattened for our town, without asking, and he built right next to our town on land which we were plannin to add to our protection! Again I did not ask zionia to add in any extra protection, just to change the region that was already in place!!!
First off you should probably post in the proper ban appeal format. I derped and was looking at two things at once, my bad.

Secondly, dancraft told us you were going through his things, looking through his chests and such.

Why would you do that?

Also BTechnique, this ban appeal does NOT apply to you. You may be co-owner of the town, but this is not your ban, the only people posting on here should be staff, dancraft, and revels.

You will serve jail time.
Ok so now I get jail time over posting in a thread that pertains to a town that im co-owner of....sounds legit!
Exactly, why would I purposefully do this when I already have two towns, and I don't need to take up someone else's region. Also Irethena, I'm sorry if this improper, however I copied it directly from the Ban Appeal Format thread. Also, I already explained that I didn't purposefully look in the chest, as you said "Why would I do that", I accidently opened one chest whilst I was trying to create a plot region to give Dancraft perms, I didn't touch any of the items!
I edited my post accordingly, although dancraft told me he saw you looking in ALL of his chests.
That's a lie!! Does he have screenies? I accidently looked in one! Why would I look in them if I wasn't going to take anything!?!