Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Screenie help :3
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

so im completly new to using the screenshot keys. (funny saying that im a computer whiz lol) but i have taken several screenies with f2 but i want to add them to my pics on my profile.... how do i do that ? could someone give me instructions lol ... thanks!
Step by step

Go to your profile

Go to pics

There should be a part where it says "create album"

Fill out information in that bit

It'll bring you to your pic page with an empty album

click on that album

click on "upload photos"

upload photos from your screenshot folder

done.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
cool... now imma try that and hopefully i have no problems .. thanks a ton
oh now i know the problem i was having... i cant find my screenshot folder >.< do you know where imight be or possible keywords to search for -_- ... i derped my computer lol
Its in your .minecraft folder ( I think the actual path is C:\Users\your username\%APPDATA%\.minecraft\screenshots)

Edit: %APPDATA% likes to hide. Yelling olly olly oxen free usually helps
omg fml -_- my computer hates me lol... oh well i cant find it so ill try again next time i get the ambition thanks a ton though .... you helped me find some lost folders i thought were trashed a while ago... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> yeah fo rfinding lost things ! thanks
Do you mod your MC? If you do, finding the folder should be cake for you. Minecraft.jar is in the bin folder and the bin folder is also in the .minecraft folder
yah i dont understand mods but i found my .minecraft but there was only the minecraft and minecraft server icons... i think the other files were deleted when my computer frizzed ... oh well OoO
well, saving your maps then deleting the .minecraft then re-dowloading it should bring the stuff back, then put your maps into the "save" folder in the .minecraft
Do a screenshot in game while your chat is active. In otherwords, the following:

t

F2

Read the file name, keep repeating in case of chat spam until you get there. It'll be /c:Users/something............................../something/something/something.png

you can find it by going to my computer, and following where the save was by reading where it was saved in your chat zone.

Hope this helps, and good luck again. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>