Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Loot drop plugin
Started by [E] Italy08

Italy08 wrote:

Kinda sucks that we cant design high volume traps.

Maybe you need a better design? I just tested my tower which houses 35 spawners. There were over 70 players online, and in 5 minutes I got over 10 stacks of loot.
The design is fine built and tested on my private server that I have as close to minecraft as I can get. I built it there and it worked flawlessly. So I built it here and having the loot issues that I mention. Only difference that I know of between the two servers is this setup feature.

Darth I respect your opinion but designing traps is very much apart of the game play for me. Thanks

PS I am in no way advertising my server it is not open to the public! (know some troll will bring it up)
Imo grinders don't break gameplay, they enhance it. I've sold thousands of wool and eggs that otherwise would not have existed. I enhanced others gameplay because I provided something they needed. In turn they provided me with what I am after. Crating the grinders also challenged and motivated me and kept me excited about coming back.
Im actually interested in trying to remake my pig cooking system again, however if it doesnt wor kthis time, im just going to stick back with the ol fashioned manual labor...
Italy, you might try remaking/modifying your grinders to use pistons and a clock, to creates waves of drops, which would allow each wave to be collected by blocking items from grouping between waves.
Darth thats an idea I might have to pursue. I would have to redesign the whole building though due to its size. Right now im trying to come up with a lighting system to deactivate the spawners. Can do that in a much smaller setup then pistons.

If I cant get that to work then I will have to use pistons. If you would like to stop by and check it out let me know. Maybe you have some ideas I can implement to optimize the trap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Darth question for you since you would probably know. Does loot collect to the stack limit or does in stack infinite? If it goes to stack limit then it would be pretty easy to just load up the bays with spawners.
It collects to stack limit, and then forms a new stack.

... Noting that, have you tried waiting around at your grinder until a full stack of drops collects? It *should* come to the collection point as per normal, since that stack would no longer bounce back to be joined with additional drops.
Great that will solve the problem. I have been spreading the spawners out to try and increase the yield. I need to do the exact opposite <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Btw buy all creeper and skeleton spawners msg me in game to negotiate <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
My xp farm is not at all working like it was, now the skele's go 5 blocks up the lift then 3 down and 5 blocks over then back 4 :/ and when i do get a skele to the collection point, the xp will take a while to get to me, and the drops a glitchy, maybe removing some unnecessary plugins and regions might help? like some buildings from when people were banned ages ago still stand,