Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Require Admin Help at /WARP FORWARD
Started by [E] Osmosis

I am part of the Dev Team for the city located at /warp forward. I recently joined and the town only came into the owner's (madster456) possession recently.

It is pretty damn inconvenient for us the almost ALL of the layer below the city, right down to bedrock I believe, is lava.

We can't build without a great deal of difficulty and the scale of the lava is HUGE.

I took a screenshot using an X-Ray texture pack merely to show you how severe the problem is. I, of course, didn't use it for anything other than this purpose and madster456 and his co-owners can back me up on that.

But back to the point, is there anything that mods can do to drain the lava? It would be helpful.

2012-02-20_22.41.21.png
Simple solution: Get a Efficiency V pick, fire resistance potions and water buckets.

1. pour water over the lava

2. drink the potions

3. mine the obsidian

Unless the lava is miles deep, you will need a mods help.
hundreds of blocks wide, down to bedrock.

EFFORT.
This is a problem. And i think heiwashin is going to resolve the problem later tonight. This problem is very unsafe to the town members, as if they dig one block, they fall in lava. That is not how i want my town to be resembled. The "death town"

I would like to see this all as grass/rock under there. Hope heiwashin can resolve this for us. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
...who would even do that to begin with? I dont see how that would have been worth the effort to put all that lava there in the first place.
Yes, having said that. I don't simply want the lava removed, as a large drop to bedrock is even MORE unsafe even if it is to be filled with dirt, or just rolled back to it's original state, I'm cool with it.
There is no way that one, or many people placed all that lava. Its all level, So it was WE'd. Kinda ridicules, But yes, rezzle, i would also like for it to be filled with dirt or rock.
Hoped to get this fixed tonight.
This IS Clearly WE...I Will Notify An Admin Or Mod+ When I see One!

This Is Me In The Lave With Lava-View Turned Off...

WfdXt.png
Yah this has become a problem for me also and I kinda feel like it was unfairly sold to Madster456 who at the moment obviously didn't know that the Nether was underneath Him Lol. Fix this please Mods and great post prezzle