Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Loans.
Started by [E] CREEPER_411

Many people cannot afford to purchase items to make money (spawners). I recommend loans so people can do these kinds of things. Thank you and please respond with your personnal views and if you have something to add please do.

~CREEPER_411
There are many, many other ways to make money on this server. There is actually a considerable amount of gold, diamonds, and other resources that are just given away for free at spawn drops. Just be diligent about going to them, and you'll find yourself with plenty of resources. As to personal views, any other player is welcome to loan you whatever you want, but this probably isn't something the server/staff will do or get involved in.
the basic....mine.....minecraft fundamental is mining. You mine the diamond, mine the gold, coal, lapiz, redstone...and sell for money.

if you're lazy to mine, probably consider warcraft ( i think also need to mine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )
personal loans between friends is all fine...you can work that out...the server will not be doing loans...as we would NEVER get it back
Hit me up in game and ill give you a stack of gold to start. IGN is jahaoronnie
I agree with Zionia thank you, but the other ones I have tried and are long gradual ways to make money which is why people take out loans in the first place.