Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dragon egg stolen
Started by [E] zz3417

I think he means Nickuru, unfortunately.
I doubt it would be Nickuru. Nickuru seems like the kind of guy who would take zombie eggs WITH permission.

In all fairness, unless some horrible accident or occurrence has arisen (like my sexy grammar?), Nickuru can't be the culprit.
Were you in the end? The nether?

Was it nickuru or someone else?
need some kind of proof...
You can close this thread now. zz3417, or ButteredToasts, who is a friend of mine irl, told me that he spoke to Cryston about this. Cryston told him he won't get it back due a lack of evidence.
lol there surely as a lack of evidence, not just a bit,,
Hmm mod and admin conspiracy? Mod steals the items and Admin denies the claim? It's the perfect crime.

I'm watching you mods!!!!!!! Especially Irethena (Probably the ring leader) we know she is involved.
ITS MY PRECIOUSSSSSS!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

No but I indeed took an egg from them. He and his buddy where hitting some dragon egg for a while, it jumped around a lot since thats what they do. But since they had no clue how to pick it up so they asked me. Nice guy as I am came to help them out and I made the egg drop, one of them picked it up.

Now normally you dont "find" dragon eggs just outside some city in the normal world so I asked them if the egg belonged to them, they told me no. Checked out they didnt even had perms for the area. Now since the egg didnt belong to them I flew around in the area a bit and noticed it was actually in Savage his city. Since the egg didnt belong to either him or his buddy I told them I would ask savage first if he knows who the egg belongs to or where it came from. If savage has no clue I told him I would give him the egg back.

Since Ive been busy with work last few days I havent been on the server that much so ive not spoken with savage or other members of that city yet. Be patient and dont go cry out that a somebody has stolen your egg since you have clearly been told the above also its not even your egg.