Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned?
Started by [E] Luggious [1]

=============

Username:Luggious

When you were banned : no clue probaly today

Person who banned you:no clue

Reason you were banned:no clue

i havnt been able to connect to minecraft.net since yesterday and im wondering why i have seemed to be banned

=============

2012-02-18 15:12:22 DJTechnor Command world 3828.1,27,7189.5 /ban Luggious X-Ray Mining For Spawners!

Next time i see DJ ill point him here
i can explain.. when i was chopping wood ive seen dirt blocks with tourches on them. they looked suspecious and i thought it could be to an underground mine so i dug down then fell into a mob dungeon, i found 3 more similar and was idiotic enought to dig them up instead of telling a mod D: ill do anything to get unbanned im really sorry for what i did and ill tell you if i see the dirt + tourches again. and ill remove all eggs ive got and pay jailtime, ill do anything.

):
Luggious...Its Really Not That You Fell Into A Mob Dungeon...Its That You Dug Down Into One And Then Turned And Dug Straight Over To A Second One...To Me That Was Very Suspicious...If You Can Really Promise Me Not To Do This Again...Then I Will Allow You Back On The Server...Please
YES i promise ill behave and be a loyal citizen! ill serve at the least 2 hours jailtime and ill take i fine of 6000MTC or any other fines and the spider eggs i mined into lava or something or to you
You Can Keep Your Items But Please Enjoy The Game as It Is Meant To Be! Now Go Have Fun!
thankyou ill get back on as soon as my stupid pc can connect to minecraft.net <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>