Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Zigard

=============

Username: Loki__

When you were banned : 7/13/2015

Person who banned you: Novaleigh

Reason you were banned:Accused of xray

=============
Hello, this is Kal. I will be handling your ban appeal today.

Your mining was suspicious and showed detailed points of xray being used. Now Nova did request that you stop using this before, and saw more evidence of this happening today. I want you to respond with a formal letter with complete honesty. If you were in fact using something to help find ores, then own up to it as it will go better for you. In this letter there will be your promise to not ever use anything that will allow you to have an unfair advantage again. It will be heartfelt and kept or the next one will be permanent. Now for how long this one is, that will depend on your letter. So think hard on this and get to writing, and once I have read it, I will consider your fate. Until I am satisfied, the ban remains. Have a good day.
Kal, Yes I used X-ray to find gold and i was wrong to use it. I promise that i will never use the X-ray or any other cheats ever again. It did give me a unfair advantage against other players i will get rid of the gold if you let me on the server again. I would take a timed ban even if it was a few weeks. Thank you for your consideration.
Did you decide my ban time or are you keeping it the same
I have considered and considering time spent, 1 week from today shall you be unbanned.
THank you!!!!!!
Also my friend Umbreyown (used to be itzumbreon) had nothing to do with it and did not know about what i was doing
he got banned for not doing anything please un ban him
I am still banned please help me
Why cant i get on the server this is not fair i have not gotten unbaned yet