Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Zigard

Not sure how this was missed, welcome back
Hey, im not a kind of guy to make trouble, I usually just build and stick to my self, however I formally, think that I need to grow up and get along with people. I am sorry for the trouble I've made, and I truly will miss Minetown, its where I made my first home, My beginning of minecraft was here at minetown, well, im not trying to make anyone mad, although, I did get treated a little unfarily. I was filled with Rage last night, because I found out that I have been retained to a Jr, In high school, so Im no longer a Senior, That's what I get I guess, I hope everyone can forgive me, Minetown is where my family is, and where I truly belong on minecraft, I am rude to only two players however, because They stay bullying me, and nothing was told to them, This is also why I raged last night, Truly, I don't want to come back to a place where Cyber-bullying is aloud. But Minetown is my home and where I want to be. I don't ask for your forgiveness, I just ask for a family, and you guys are that, Don't feel bad, whatever the choice of the mod's will be I will accept,, I deserve alout worse then what was given to me, Accept this appeal, or Don't accept this appeal, Minetown will always be my home, and always be where I belong, ride or die, kinda server, I love you guys, and sorry for all the trouble I have caused. Love Trev
Hey, im not a kind of guy to make trouble, I usually just build and stick to my self, however I formally, think that I need to grow up and get along with people. I am sorry for the trouble I've made, and I truly will miss Minetown, its where I made my first home, My beginning of minecraft was here at minetown, well, im not trying to make anyone mad, although, I did get treated a little unfarily. I was filled with Rage last night, because I found out that I have been retained to a Jr, In high school, so Im no longer a Senior, That's what I get I guess, I don't ask for forgiveness, Minetown is where my family is, and where I truly belong on minecraft, I am rude to only two players however, because They stay bullying me, and nothing was told to them, This is also why I raged last night, Truly, I don't want to come back to a place where Cyber-bullying is aloud. But Minetown is my home and where I want to be. I don't ask for your forgiveness, I just ask for a family, and you guys are that, Don't feel bad, whatever the choice of the mod's will be I will accept,I deserve alot worse then what was given to me, Accept this appeal, or Don't accept this appeal, Minetown will always be my home, and always be where I belong, ride or die, kinda server, I love you guys, and sorry for all the trouble I have caused. Love Trev
Trevorhazeth, you need to make your own thread for appealing.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/viewforum/277425/m/672632