Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skin/Texture Pack tab
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

eternaltragedy wrote:
i've seen it on many other server sites (never palyed any other server except this one <3) but i know of some server webpages that have a spot where the community could post skins/ texture packs and then let others use them or change them ... it sounds reallly cool and i would love to be able to just click a button here to find another skin instead of roaming the internet!!! just a suggestion but i think that if it could happen that would make a lot of people happy

~eternaltragedy

answer this polll to decide!

Mmkay, Lets get this thread back on topic. eternal, do you have any links to these server sites that offer this feature? I'm not very familiar with Enjins abilities but I know enough to say that they probably don't have the ability to feature this. The simplest solution (meaning the solution that wouldn't burden down sawine anymore) would be to take this to the wiki. That way people could post what ever skins and TP's they have without many limits. Also, the wiki would be a good place because it can be monitored pretty easily without much interaction from the admin/staff team and they wouldn't have to implement any new features that may effect the way the website works.
yeah actually the wiki sounds like a good idea too.. i was just thinking of a close place near the server page so that people didnt have to spend a lot of time surfing the web.. the wiki is only a click away on the page so that would work too.. good idea!
Well I like the idea but would it be ones we created because i wouldn't want this site to be shutdown for copy write infringement. because I think some people would just spam the page with other peoples work. so if the admins check them first then i think it would work.