Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Knights Templar Expansion Duties!

I agree the military could be advanced a bit like so

Archers job is to snipe people, provide covering fire for soldiers, and act as general reconossense...

As for the engineers we use the engineers for that I think, I wouldnt call it licensed griefing but they would build TNT cannons and such
Errrr

Why are tkt forums down

CHOCO, GO PAY BIG BILL TO KEEP A SITE WE DONT USE MUCH!!!!!!!

Lol
lol...Im Trying, Trust me...Money Is A Little Thin Right Now Until I Start Getting Paid Again...:/ Sorry Guys, Will Try To Have It Up As soon as Possible
2 things:

1:how long till the website is up and running again.

2: barney is right, snipers are importent, and the enginers would be more machen based than sabotage based, but unless in warworld we cant use tnt canonns, but i can make machen guns if need be. francly though, i prefer assasination
A few points

Choco, I understand, we weren't using them anyway....

Mob we can use TNT cannons, they just damage players,not the environment

Assassination is useless, they just re spawn.... Durrrr

I can make machine guns too in single player, but it doesn't work on the server due to the fact that redstone lagg stops any redstone clock or repeating circuit, including pulsars, so it wouldn't work, would be semi-auto...

Anyway, Choco, can I change to a engineer?

I still wanna be an archer...

K
Choco, Msg me bro. Got a few things i would like to talk to you about <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> ie, your site and a few things with leading wars and fighting blah blah blah, etc.
Thanks for getting the site back up Choco
yer thanks
All Thanks Goes To 13U5T3R... He Paid For The Site To Be Re-Activated!
Twas the least i could do for someone who has done so much for me! xD