Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal?
Started by [E] austinsimonson

Username: austinsimonson

When you were banned : 2/18/2012

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I really have no clue. I went to log in and saw that I was banned.
You were banned for snooping around Stealth and I's castle after we told you to leave. I found a tunnel you attempted to dig under our wall after we locked you out, and I also have a screenshot of you attempting to access our furnace, and one of you looking at our dispencer filled with valuable potions. (On the signs above it says this is reserved for large custom orders of potions. We included this feature as a thank you gift for the people keeping our buisness afloat)

When I asked you why you were snooping around you failed to respond to our questions.

I do think it was a little harsh of stealth to pour Lava over you, but we can't afford to be stolen from as our buisness is very unsuccessful and we are a little wary because people have scammed and tresspassed many times before.
Sorry, but I never received any of your messages. I only was talking with the other person who you were with. The lava thing was ok...I understand your concerns. If you ever need any help, I'd be happy to help.
Stealth told me that the only thing you said was "Ok" after the first time we asked you to leave.

Also, please explain why you attempted to tunnel under our wall after we closed our ?
I said more than that to him...I mentioned that you had spelled dispenser with a "c" and that I was used to it being spelled with an "s". I also told him that you guys had a nice place. I was unaware of anytime that he told me to leave. Oh, about that, I was experimenting to see whether or not boundaries existed underground as well (I figured that it would make sense that they did, but I'm new and I wasn't sure) and I fixed it by the way. Anyways, hope your business runs smoothly.
Oh well his regret seems real wat do u think poke? i think we can let him slide?
And I can get stuff for you/help you with your business if you guys'll show me how to do stuff. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hm, I might believe your story if a mod or dev can answer these questions-

Is austin a guest?

Can guests view local chat?
BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'austinsimonson': Trespassing and harrassing players.

Zionia banned him so he will have the last say on this. "Snooping around" as you call it might also be him just sightseeing buildings. Now if he steals or griefs anything, then its a diffirent story. But as far as I know you're free to wander around in houses and things unless there locked and you have to bug/exploit/grief your way in.

Also your not standard in local chat, you actually have to JOIN it. Big chance he didnt. So next time if you want to ask ppl to leave or whatever just whisper them or try to speak to them in global chat, bigger chance they see it.
there has been some issues with chat lately...and chat occasionally scrolls too fast to note personal messages...

I will reduce this to temp ban of 24 hours from when you were banned. Ill let you back on tonight. Please pay attention if people are chatting at you in the future, and do not try to tunnel around protections again...