Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nemenix ban appeal
Started by [E] Redshii

Username:

Nemenix

When you were banned : (Date.)

18-2-2012 (for me -> gmt+1)

Person who banned you:

DanniDorrito

Reason you were banned:

Cheating in event?

Idk why i am banned, but after a magma cube fell on me i dc'ed. Danni said i died and i didnt know that since i had still my items and was still on the same place. So now i am temp banned for cheating o.o What did i cheat than lol? And ehh,, risking a ban for 5k mt.. don't think i want that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

I am sorry that this happened, even when i dont know what happened.

Cheers, Nemenix (:
Yes you disconnected and reconnected each time you died knowing the glitch will let you stay there, I could understand you could do it accidently once but you and leogt have done it multiple of times and I watched you do it. If you realised it was a mistake you would have mentioned that you had died but you hadnt.

You will have a 24hr ban for using a glitch to stay in an event.
First, i didn't know that there is such a glitch. Why would i risk a ban for 5k mt..? And i disconnected twice, but why didn't you tell me the first time that i died? Coffeey said didnt u die and i said i dont know i disconnected and im still here and he said oh ok. You could say to me i died and than tp me out of the event. But at the second time i disconnected u said that i died, and i said: Oh ok, i disconnected and i still have all my items and im still on the same place. I did not know i was in a glitch, because i didnt have a respawn screen. So how could i know i died? Every time i dc'ed i had around 4hp.

Nemenix
Theres no point trying to point out the logic to me. Yes it was only a small amount of credits but can you explain why leo had set his home at the event and was getting back in? Or why players grief then try to lie their way back onto the server and deny ever stealing even when there is proof. Or even players griefing event world even when there is nothing they can gain from it. There are players that will try and get away with anything, no matter how small it is, we cannot risk being 'logical' as half the stuff they do has no logic.

You did it 2-3 times and I watched you do it, it was each time you died you disconnected then reconnected a minute later. Leo was also getting back into the event so it was not just you doing it.

I will unban you later today but I will not allow you in any future events I make where the disconnecting could be a problem.

Your not even permanently banned so there is no point to this appeal.
Thank you Danni xx Is there a way to solve this? PvZ was cool (: Made the ban app because i was about to finish the mall, zoo and library in my town, and i would get unbanned 1am for me.

/locky?