Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal -- Pdkkid
Started by [E] pdkkid

Username: Pdkkid

I think i got banned: 2/16/12

Person who banned me: ?

Reson i got Banned: ?

I tried to log on to minetown today, and it said i got banned? i have no clue what i did.
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'pdkkid': Griefing RaveHouse Event,

Please be patient and wait for Danni to reply
So you've contacted other mods saying it was a 'few blocks' which I can say different.

You griefed a viewing stadium in an event made by Krystalin and Drobac.

A tower block was made, 1 wall removed, another wall gap made and glowstone removed.

Can you explain you actions for this?
ok i did delete those blocks and make that tower so i could see what was inside and i apologize for doing that, it wasnt my region and i should not have done that. i thought i only deleted those 2 blocks becuse i did that on my first week of minetown, and its been about 2 months since i joined minetown.

And im sorry for sending those msg i ment to only send one but it said it did not send, so i made another, then relized they both sent and tried to get rid of them, sorry.

Again i am sorry

Sincerly,

Pdkkid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You also wiped the entire back wall and glowstone 'just to look inside'...

And the griefing was done 7th Feb so barely 2 weeks ago.

I dont know if your lying on purpose or just daft? Your gonna need to give better reasons, and the truth.
ok i honestly do not remember deleting the glowstone but i admit to deleting at entrance of the event, i am willing to repair any damage that was done to it.
Since it was your first time offence I will unban you but you will be perma banned if you ever get banned again.

Be honest in ban appeals, it makes you look a lot worse when you make things up which will make us less likely to unban.

Be careful in future, cya in minetown x