Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sell Ghast eggs at the Credit Shop
Started by [E] tomcort

Ghast explosive damage is snot disabled - No ghasts

Creepers could be used to harass other players - No creepers

Silver Fish will eat through almost any block - No Silver Fish

ender dragon, I don't even need to explain why - No ender dragons

Hope that helps
I am pretty sure a silverfish spawner just spawns them out of the blocks

You only get the spawn blocks from a natural stronghold

But as the are small they can spawn in the thousands so if they get out the they whole town is finished and they will have to wipe all mobs in the area...
BARNEY626 wrote:
I am pretty sure a silverfish spawner just spawns them out of the blocks

You only get the spawn blocks from a natural stronghold

But as the are small they can spawn in the thousands so if they get out the they whole town is finished and they will have to wipe all mobs in the area...

When the silverfish can't target a player, they bury themselves into a block, which creates new silverfish blocks. This destroys the original block.
Wow

Didn't know that!

I can see why no silverfish

Surly this can destroy whole structures if there is enough of them...

Try and change a block and boom the whole building falls to pieces and millions of silverfish paper

Wow

That wild be terrefying...
Well i think creepers should be allowed they produce a valuable good (Gunpowder) Many of the players use that for Potion brewing. SO cutting creepers out should not be allowed the person should be able to understand when and where they will see a creeper and the creepers should be at most secured in a location. Thats my intake the others really don't give much goods except for Ghast but that would get to messy.
Creepers, from what I see, are the MOST common mob at night. At least, around my city they are. There's at least 50 creepers, 10-15 zombies, 20-25 spiders, 20-30 skeletons. On average, I get about 1.3 gunpowder per kill (some creepers give two, some give one, but a majority give the two previously stated). Plus, it takes time to brew. Like 20 minutes per potion or something like that, I think? Not even sure, I haven't tried it. However, I doubt you'll have a hundred brewing stands just for gunpowder related potions. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I guess what I'm trying to say is that we ALL have access to a large amount of creepers, just hunt for them at night. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
It doesn't take anywhere near that long to brew a potion.

It's like a minute per stand to resolve whatever ingredient you just put in.
Well actually it depends slurth. The more server lag and players on the longer it takes so yeah
In single player, potion brewing time was reduced to 20 seconds. This may vary on multiplayer servers for as Jahaoronnie said, lag is a big factor.
I know with lag it takes longer. But it certainly doesn't take 20 minutes per potion. That's ridiculous. I think the most I've had is 2-3 minutes per ingredient, even with peak hour lag.

Soo yeah.