Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal ---- Lucasgreen. Banned Unsure why.
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

Username: Lucasgreen

When you were banned : Feb 15

Person who banned you: idk

Reason you were banned: I think for griefing. Im not really sure. My cousin was using my computer so I wasnt on. Just wondering why I was banned. I know even though my cousin used my minecraft its my fault.
I banned you for stealing and griefing...stealing from locklionheart's personal storage unit, and griefing Rigggy's shop.

Care to explain yourself?
is there a way i can be un-banned? Like maybe jailtime? Im unsure how this is going to work.
Here is a quote from the rules.

It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.

http://minetown.net/rules

Yes Nick, i do indeed understand the situation. However, im refering to the actual ban. IM unsure if i will be unbanned. Re-prased ( Will I be un-banned or is this a perma-ban?)
Is there some confusion about which ban appeal I'm talking about?
I think so.. I was wondering about the ban time. If it was a perma-ban or if it was a temp ban.
He is in mumble with me right now and confessed that he did let his cousin and the cousin stole, but he takes full irresponsibility. He seems mature enough to ask masta and I what he should do and if he thinks he will be banned. I think he should be given jail time (maybe a little temp ban). I hope this doesn't violate that i'm not suppose to be posting on ban appeal and if it is i am sorry if it does, just trying to help him out.
bump
bump