Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] wghy was i banned
Started by Unknown User

can someone tell me why i was banned. i didnt do anything wrong

i was on yesterday working on my mansion and i came home today and i was banned..

Why????

if i got banned because i took stuff BT's chest, then thats not a lawful ban because alot of people took stuff from there. she said it was ok. u can ask pokemon gardevoir. she took some too. it was the trash chest. please unban me
I got banned for that too. I'm sure it'll be reversed as soon as Danny gets online. I think he understands what the situation was now so it shouldn't be a problem. However, please don't post in the first forum section that your mouse lands on; there is a dedicated ban appeals section with a proper format to follow
You need to make a formal ban appeal like all the rest. Pleading on here won't get you anywhere.
Truerurouni, 1 hour jail time for posting on a ban appeal that does not apply to you.

Wug, stop posting on other people's ban appeals. You're just getting yourself in hotter water.
Hey wait! lol

this is not a ban appeal!
Nick can you move this to the ban appeal section? Idk what forum mod powers are.

But still...ban related posts I was told are jail time by Sayomie.
I was assuming that the OP wanted to discuss his ban here on purpose. I could be wrong though.

So how about this?

JJ_gamer, go read and follow the ban appeal rules. Thank You

I'm locking this thread before it becomes anymore confusing or a bigger mess.

thank you