Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal for PokemonGardevoir
Started by [E] Idellechi

Name- PokemonGardevoir

Date- Febuary 16th

Reason Banned- Stealing for Btechnique's chest on Warp SlumIsland.

Banned by- I really dont know.

If you ask Btechnique it was all a missunderstanding.

I was on Slumisland and saw a chest labeled Trash. I took a item, but then thought i should ask Btechnique. He said to please not to take from the chest as it was supposed to be privated.

I put the items back. it still must have shown up on the Hawkeye.

I am really sorry for my first offences and hope that although i have been dishonest before they will still trust me on this.
I checked the chests and it shows you and one other person taking the items out but no record of you putting anything back. Definitely sure you did? x
yes. And if i didnt, even though i know i did (I definatel didnt have any extra bonemeal and or leaves in my inventory) I can play Btech back. Im really sorry for all this...
Everything pokemon is saying is true, she asked me if it was ok as the chest was labeled "misc aka trash" i said no it needed to be reprivitized and she said ok and that was that. Also I believe she did put the bonemeal back because soon after i took a stack and 1/2 of bonemeal out of the chest. In my opinion it was just a misunderstanding and she should be unbanned.
Yeah its fine, You had the chest open the same time as another player and the item went missing, so it logged both of you as stealing the same item.

I will unban you now but please stay away from all chests that arent yours lol D: x
gotcha and thanks
please ^^
Locked.