Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HELP!! WTF is this!?!?!
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Ahh ok, try downloading the texture pack from the official source, or a different location.

If that doesn't work, send the file to me and I'll repair it for you.
i suggest reinstall the minecraft.
Yeah, like Modern said, this is most likely client-side. If it was server side we would be getting spammed with errors because that would mean you were holding an item that the serve couldn't recognize. The first method would be to try the item in default and see if it reproduces the same bug. If it is still messed up, then try using a clean minecraft folder to see if there is a problem with one of the files Minecraft running. If it STILL shows an empty tooltip, and you can't burn the item, then let us know and we will delete your player.dat file after you empty your inventory to prevent losing anything important.
People have mis understood this...

I have default texture pack

I was revering chests from someone's who has been banned chests and I found this!

It looks like strange type of wool

In the toomanyitems items invent it has no name but has a code

I found this code to be the item code of the end portal material

I cannot place it

It isn't a bug...

I have sorted it out don't worry guys

If this causes the server an problems I will burn it if I am asked to...
Barney, do what I do in the face of confusion. Kill It! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Meh but anyways you should get rid of it... It's not a legitamate blOck.
If there is no real reason such as it is glitching the game I see no reason to get rid of it...
Guys the only thing is, if this was an error with my texture pack, surely it would still come up saying what it was, in the 2nd (larger) photo, but evidently not...! Also, if it is an end portal block it would be fine with my texture pack!!