Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by Unknown User

Oh that sword was in a chest unlocked in a a empty building. I am really sorry, if you let me back on I will give it back to you and how about i serve jail time instead im new sorry and dont know much about these things <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
And what chest is this gold from???
You clearly did not read the server rules. The gold and sword come from the same chest. The rules are if it isn't yours, don't touch it. You stole A LOT, and I'm pretty sure we don't need players who do that on our server.

My decision is that you remain banned, it's up to Zionia now since he made the initial ban.
What chest is this and who's?
I think I still have the stuff so I can pay them back. Once again Im really sorry! Cant i serve jail time and pay everything back?
I would hate to be banned from this server perm if you let me back on I will make best effort never to steal again. I am really sorry that I did in the first place as I said im new
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'Gormmid': Stealing from Killercat345's chest. ~DanniDorrito

BAN: Nickuru banned name 'gormmid': Stole 58 gold and 15 diamonds from Parodossy's chest.

You've stole from more than 1 chest and a lot of items from each, you will not be unbanned.

Cya.
sorry in the delay...

yea, this is a perma ban now...if you too k that much...

the one i found was a storage chest, not a shp chest...

also, this occured on the day we had the LWC issue in which the message was Broadcasted every 5 minutes that if you stole from a chest during the glitch, it would be perma...so...sorry, have fun on another server.