Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please Help
Started by [E] precursor_jack

So I've been gone for a long time. Almost a year. I can't get back to my home or any of the cities i used to go to. I remember my house was a small box house made of nether rack. I remember one of the cities was something like cove city. can anyone help me?
I also had a yacht in cove city. The city had a large tower, some wool houses (I think) and a lot of boats. Mine should have a sign addressed to the owner of the city. Thank you.
Hey there Jack, make a PE in game if you've changed your name. If not then sadly you were probably evicted. Your /home should still work but I'm not sure why it wouldn't take you where you lived.
Hey Jack, was your city in spawn?

If so, it's probably gone. I had a house in spawn and some how it got wiped away.
Seeing as he's a three-year veteran I'd say it's safe to guess he's referring to Classic.

CoveCity is owned by 8x8johan and you can go there by doing:

/server classic

/warp covecity

I went there recently and there are still yachts there, I think yours might still be there.

To get back to your home, try:

/server Classic

/home

Welcome back.
I can indeed confirm that you did have a yacht in my town 'Covecity' on the classic server at /warp covecity (I think /warp cove is a little closer, actually).

You weren't evicted and your stuff is still there inside the yacht with the red and yellow stripes.
Thank you all. I didn't realize that everything was still on /server classic. I will check it out now
So i found everything like it was last tie I played, but what happened to the community. Classic is like a ghost town (I was the only one there) and it seems like the servers have become way less popular. It seems like everyone forgot about this place.
Most players currently play on Agharta, which is a newer map with new biomes and a fresh start.
^^ And a not broken economy plus a lot of extre nice new features