Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DutchMango Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Dunckmaster

Username: DutchMango

When I was Banned: 6/29/2015 About 11:30 AM ish

Person Who Banned Me: I don't know I was just all of a sudden banned from the server.

Reason I Was Banned: I was thought to be X-Raying while mining. When I was just switching directions and going up and down from a video I was watching on Youtube that was talking about the best way to find ores.

Thanks for reading my appeal!

-DutchMango
Hello, I am Leron.

I'll be handling your appeal today. Please stand by as I gather more information.
I've looked more into this ban and have stumbled upon some images. It seems to be that you were mining at 0 light. While that may not mean you were xraying, there is other proof that suggests xraying was involved. This includes constantly hitting diamonds, and on contact, you mind a different direction only to hit diamonds again.

Seeing as you didn't get too many items from the mining, I've decided to make your ban 1 week, meaning you will be unbanned on 8 July 2015.

Upon being unbanned, you will have to turn in 17 Iron ore, 76 redstone dust (stack + 12), and 19 gold ore. You also had 31 diamonds that were already taken from your inventory and will not be returned.

In the time that you wait for your ban to be revoked, I'd advise you re-read our rules.

Thank you,

leronzadok