Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Scamming
Started by [E] Entei

So be it i will remove you from permissions until this is settled
Also I have not used any spawner .
Yes you used blaze and slime dont lie
I used blaze Cause you let me go kill them but i have not used anything other than that one exception when we were messing around
Holy,

RoLN does not own any spawners in Country farms to my knowledge. If Ooz sold you access to any spawners in that area it is between you him and the mods if need be. All of RoLN's Spawners are located at our HQ and ThaBigDawg controls who has access to them.

If anyone other then ThaBigDawg or Myself offers RoLN spawner access or attempts to sell please contact me immediately.

The matter in Country Farms and access to the house has nothing to do with RoLN. If you feel you have been scammed please contact the staff so they can handle the situation accordingly.

As you have asked people not to spoil your name please don't spoil RoLN's name.

Thanks
If he bought the house its his and anything therein. By taking perms from a house he purchase i do see this as a scam and very unfair.
Italy i told him he could use the wolf spawner i was going to donate i think it would be fine with bigdawg since it would be mine
I have been paid nothing for the house just access to wolf spawner which i misunderstood during the agreement on top of that I was told I am not lloud to make any profit off the spawner I am the one being scammed here.
Im gunna say that if he doesnt have permissions to be selling access to the spawners than the deal was a scam on Oozbutches behalf, he should not recieve anything for selling something that does not belong to him.
is the spawner in the house?