Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Scamming
Started by [E] Entei

i said he can use the spawner not sell acces to it so its mine he just can use it that was the deal
ah so he bought access to just the spawner? in that case the spawner is not in fact his just access to it.
it belongs to me i payed for the spawner its mine i let him have access to it for the house he cant sell access to it that was the deal so im not scamming im doing what the deal was
check the log on the wolf doors i never went in there

You are spouting off lies
okay, if the house orignally bbelonged to holy, why dont holy just take the house back and give ooz evrything he placed at the house back to him, and forget about it all, not worth arguing about, lots more u can find to do to take ur mind off things
I agree bigdawg thats what i want to do but ooz doesnt cause he know he got away with a scam
Ok so lemme get this straight. OOz got a house form holy in exchange for holy having access to Ooz's wolf spawner and now holy is trying to take the house back?
Holy no i didnt scam you took the house back it was mine we agreed you said it was mine for access to the spawner its my house still and you will have access to the spawner get over it ok just when we get the spawner room ready youll be able to go in it not sell any access to it its not yours and i have the house its my house also ok thats what the deal was
rokitchikin wrote:
Ok so lemme get this straight. OOz got a house form holy in exchange for holy having access to Ooz's wolf spawner and now holy is trying to take the house back?

Exactly
That is what ooz thinks but i was told differentley during the deal i was told i could have acces to all the spawners in there accept Blazes Ghast And Slimes because of the costs...I did go in the blaze one time because he opened the door for me and set have at them thats the only reason i was alloud in there