Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Scamming
Started by [E] Entei

I bought this house from holy for access to a wolf spawner now he wants the house back but he sold it to me and he took off my perms its my house he is stealing it idk how many wolfs he got but he got some now he took the house back i made a pe at the house ok thank you can a mod deal with this bye

Holysmokes is the scammer
holysm0kes?
Yes holysmokes is the person
hmm, i know it might not be my place, but this does not seem like him, i will talk to him on mumble. But then again, its all a mods decision.
Well he did it and im really mad like i wanted that house for me and my faction
Ok first off you still have perms I never took you off . Second I am a very nice person on this server so please don't spoil my name. This is what happened. I was told i could have access to several spawners for a three story house at Warp Countryfarms in my town....These spawners are located At RoLN and I Am still not even sure that the Faction Founders have alloud me to have this access. On top of that I had made a previous Transaction with GodBrother50 to spawner acces to godbrothers spawners. I had forgottem that when we were making this deal. Also I was told by OOZBUTCH that I am not allow to sell anything i get out of the spawners otherwise i Would be denied access to the spawners. In settlement for this I am willing to leave access of the spawners for the house back because at this moment i got No Personal gain from selling the House This is not a scam and i had asked him to make a complaint if he felt unfair.
Holysmokes is the one getting scammed. I have been playing with him and he is helpful to EVERYONE. He always goes out of the way to help many people on this server. He would get absolutely nothing from this deal and its HIS town. If you think he is a scammer...how bout you dont build in his town. Easy fix..you never gave him any money so no loss for you!
Nono i said you can have acces to my wolf spawner when we put it up no other i said you can use the slime one that one time i let you use it and you just said im taking the house back and i cant even build there

i also already am selling the house so yeah
Then we had a misunderstanding even more why the deal is off, as for selling you must go through me the town owner first before selling in my town.
Well it was my house so yeah

it didnt say anything about that on the ruleboard